| The Bible
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New testaments are verbally inspired of God and inerrant in the original writings. Being the very word of God, they are the final authority in faith and conduct.
- We believe in one God, the creator of all things and man
- We believe this one God eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is fully God in human flesh, the God-Man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death—separation from God.
- We believe that Adam’s sin is imputed to the whole race of mankind, resulting in all of mankind having a sinful nature.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins (the sins of all men) according to the Scriptures.
- We believe Jesus died as a substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are freely justified and stand before God accepted in the character and merit of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the Holy Spirit and a new nature, are anointed with the Holy Spirit, and in the Holy Spirit they are baptized in the body of Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ, in His ascension into heaven, and that in His present life He is the head of the church, the Lord of the individual believer, the High Priest over the House of God, and the advocate in the family of God.
- We believe that the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man consists only of the company of those who are born again and saved through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the personal, imminent, and pre-millenial second coming of Christ; first to receive His own to Himself, and later to set up His earthly kingdom and to reign over redeemed Israel and all the nations of the world; that is, to bring peace and blessing to the whole world.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; the just to everlasting blessedness, and the unjust to everlasting punishment.